Watch Your Junk and Other Advice for Expectant Fathers tackles the subjects that other baby audiobooks ignore:
- Why you shouldn't touch the wand in the sonogram room
- The exact moment your opinion no longer counts
- How friends and family will respond to the news
- How TV and baby classes have lied to us
- Which poop jokes to expect in the delivery room
- How to convert diapers into usable guilt
- How to insure your child says your name first
- And much, much more
Watch Your Junk and Other Advice for Expectant Fathers includes a special twin version of fatherhood in the event that you are so much a man that you knocked up your wife twice at the same time.
Don't go into fatherhood unprepared; listen Watch Your Junk and Other Advice for Expectant Fathers today and know what to expect before it's too late.
What members say
Being not only an expectant father and a fan of both the narrator and author, I loved this book. everyone needs to read this, its fonking hilarious and full of great tips.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful