Listen free for 30 days
Wine Import Business Startup
- How to Start, Run, and Grow Your Own Successful Wine Importing Business from Home
- Narrated by: John-Michael Jalonen
- Length: 2 hrs and 9 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
Have you ever wanted to be your own boss? Are you longing to quit your 9 to 5 job and work from home? Do you also enjoy sipping a crisp chardonnay or a smooth, oaky Merlot? What if I told you that you can enjoy this lifestyle while making money, too?
In Wine Import Business Startup, I show you how to start, run, and grow your own home-based wine import business, step by step.
I have always appreciated wines. I guess, you could say, I was in love with wine. I knew what the supposed experts said about food and wine pairings. I knew how to describe the body and the tannins of the wine. When I found myself out of work, laid off from my typical office nine-to-five job, I was inspired by wine. One evening, while sipping a glass of my favorite casual red blend, I started examining the label.
Where did my wine come from? What was its journey to get to me like? Who comprised the components of that voyage? What kind of money did they make doing it?
I share with you what I learned as I researched where the wine we drink comes from. This curiosity launched my home-based wine import business. I became my own boss! I have been in this business for a few years now, and it’s as lucrative as ever. In my book, I show you how I got started and how I continue to make my business thrive.
I am still just as in love with wine today as I was when I first started - probably even more so now! In this book, I will show you exactly what you need to get started with your own wine company brand. I have done most of the initial legwork for you.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- What are some beginning business basics
- What you need to know about the estimated startup costs
- How to write a solid business plan
- How to obtain an EIN
- How to apply for your basic importer permit
- When to get a wholesaler application
- How to apply to have your wine label approved
- When to get an FDA product registration
- When to enlist a customs broker
- How to secure your broker’s power of attorney
- What advice you need for incorporating as a business
- When to complete a foreign registration
- How to create a website
- How to do market research
- How to develop good packaging
- How to listen to your customers
- Why you should attend trade shows
- What you need to know about the terms of a wine sale
Don’t worry, listening to this book won’t be like you’re studying for an MBA. In fact, I believe that real life rarely mirrors what you learn in a classroom setting. This book is full of time-tested advice from someone who is actually in the industry. I am encouraged to share my knowledge with you!
We’ll discuss other topics such as:
- Alcohol-based companies marketing codes
- The importance of social media
- Information on how and where to utilize social media in your marketing strategy
- Steps to hone your social listening skills
- The regulations related to importing wine
- The TTB, the FDA, and the USCBP (and why they are important)
- Duties and taxes related to your business
- Reasons why infrastructure and logistics matter
- Steps to private label your wine import business brand
- Ways to find good wineries to work with
- An understanding of pricing, profit, and cash flow
- Ways to expand to other states
- Methods to build your unique brand
As an added bonus, I also included a glossary of wine shipping laws for all 50 states plus the district of Columbia.
Ready to get started? Then, click on the "buy now" button.