Facts stifled for 50 years revealed at last!
In 1962 a cache of ancient urns was discovered in Antarctica dating back tens of thousands of years. They contained writings proving our ancestral myths and lore are actually rooted in the history and culture of a pre-glacial utopian civilization....
Zandernatis - Predestination sets the scene and describes the opening of the most fascinating story contained in these texts: "The Song of Gorin", an epic poem describing what really led up to the fall of man in Paradise. Initially, it sounds like a fable - except that here it is backed by robust corroborative evidence and endorsements from researchers, the media, and eminent experts, despite establishment efforts to block publication.
Legends suddenly become plausible!
Volume one of the Trinity breaks the silence, laying the foundations of this multi-faceted revelation, combining
- Alternative history
- Conspiracy theory
- Allegorical fantasy
- Suppressed archaeology
- Past life memory research
Via a wealth of material:
- Substantial extracts from the epic "Song of Gorin" - the most revealing narrative discovered among the Haakon Urn writings.
- Transcription of a BBC interview with Gordon Keirle-Smith discussing his role in the project.
- Press cuttings from the international press announcing the discovery of the urns
- An article revealing the influence of pre-glacial civilization in Australian aboriginal culture
- A chronology of the Zandernation kings covering 3,000 years
- An article on areligionism in Zandernation society
- The hunt for subjects with past life memories of Zandernatis, carried out by the PLMRI (Past Life Research Memory Institute) based in Lucerne, Switzerland
- A comprehensive bibliography of all the documents discovered in the Haakon Urns