Showing results by author "Heather B. Armstrong"
Biographies & Memoirs1 result
The Valedictorian of Being Dead
- The True Story of Dying Ten Times to Live
- Written by: Heather B. Armstrong
- Narrated by: Heather B. Armstrong
- Length: 6 hrs and 48 mins
From New York Times best-selling author and blogger Heather B. Armstrong comes an honest and irreverent memoir - reminiscent of the New York Times best-seller Brain on Fire - about her experience as one of only a few people to participate in an experimental treatment for depression involving 10 rounds of a chemically induced coma approximating brain death.
Candid, moving, and full of hope
- By Amazon Customer on 2019-09-23
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 23.67