Showing results by narrator "John Farrell"
Canoeing with the Cree
- A 2,250-mile voyage from Minneapolis to Hudson Bay
- Written by: Eric Sevareid
- Narrated by: John Farrell
- Length: 3 hrs and 40 mins
In 1930, two novice paddlers - Eric Sevareid and Walter C. Port - launched a secondhand 18-foot canvas canoe from the Minnesota River at Fort Snelling for an ambitious summer-long journey from Minneapolis to Hudson Bay. Without benefit of radio, motor or good maps, the teenagers made their way over 2,250 miles of rivers, lakes, and difficult portages.
- By Amazon Customer on 2019-03-07
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 18.47