Showing results by author "Mark Schatzker"
All Categories1 results
The Dorito Effect
- The Surprising New Truth About Food and Flavor
- Written by: Mark Schatzker
- Narrated by: Chris Patton
- Length: 8 hrs and 17 mins
In The Dorito Effect, Mark Schatzker shows us how our approach to the nation's number-one public health crisis has gotten it wrong. The epidemics of obesity, heart disease, and diabetes are not tied to the overabundance of fat or carbs. Instead we have been led astray by the growing divide between flavor - the tastes we crave - and the underlying nutrition.
Super interesting history of flavour
- By Lynne L. Lessard on 2019-08-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 47.03