Showing results by author "Preet Bharara"
All Categories1 result
- A Prosecutor's Thoughts on Crime, Punishment, and the Rule of Law
- Written by: Preet Bharara
- Narrated by: Preet Bharara
- Length: 10 hrs and 32 mins
By the one-time federal prosecutor for the Southern District of New York comes an important overview of the way our justice system works, and why the rule of law is essential to our society. Using case histories, personal experiences, and his own inviting teaching style, Preet Bharara describes the thought process we need to best achieve truth and justice in our daily lives and within our society.
Unique and interesting.
- By Adrian PrivateLastName on 2019-06-13
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Price: CDN$ 39.48