Adulting got you down? Whether you just polished off your college graduation cake, are in your 20s or 30s struggling through a quarter-life crisis, you're simply trying to figure out how to become all grown up, or you're a parent looking for that perfect college graduation gift or Christmas gift for your twentysomething, 101 Questions You Need to Ask in Your Twenties is the audiobook for you. To find important life answers in your 20s, you need to start with good questions.
Author, speaker, and blogger Paul Angone has dedicated the last 12 years to helping twentysomethings, and in this audiobook, he culminates his work to give listeners wisdom through major life questions like:
- What’s the best way to know if you’re actually ready to get married?
- Where’s the future of work headed and what does having a successful career look like today?
- How do I make a choice when I don’t know what to choose?
- How do I stop networking and start “relationshipping”?
- Why do some people have great marriages while others have complete wrecks before they even make it to the highway?
- Am I seeing the other side of people’s Instagram photos (you know, the side they’re not exactly posting pictures of)?
- What are the Pivotal Plot Points of my story?
- Do I have anyone on my "Dream Team"?
After his success with 101 Secrets for your Twenties and connecting with millions of twentysomethings around the world through speaking engagements and his blog AllGroanUp.com, Paul Angone captures the hilarious, freakishly accurate assessment of life as a modern-day twentysomething (and thirtysomething) facing real millennial problems, but now he’s digging even deeper
If you’re drowning your anxieties in Netflix and ice cream, are afraid you’re failing, going crazy, or both, or are just longing for a little guidance to get past “just getting by”, grab this audiobook and start thriving in the most "defining decade" of your life.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de 101 Questions You Need to Ask in Your Twenties
Évaluations – Cliquez sur les onglets pour changer la source des évaluations.
- Taylor squillaci
Good info with a Christian focus
This book has good info for anyone but as a non believer I was disappointed by the cop out the author takes on some hard questions by using god as the answer.
- Amazon Customer
very helpful and encouraging exploration into discovering who we are as newbies to adulthood. good questions to answer and return to in all phases of life