Why are guys so weird? Unravel the mystery. A national scientific survey and in-depth personal interviews give you an unprecedented look inside the teenage male mind. Discover how:
- He'd be perfectly fine if he was loved by few and hated by many as long as he was respected by all.
- His ego is the size of Africa (but so are his insecurities).
- He hides his real feelings under a tough exterior.
- He's magnetized by pretty girls but also wants to find a diamond in the rough.
- He actually does want to marry a virgin.
- He just wants you to be yourself.
It's the inside scoop you've been waiting for! You'll come to not only understand him, but also know what he might really be thinking about you.
Évaluations – Cliquez sur les onglets pour changer la source des évaluations.
- R. Burdick
This book gives some helpful advice if you are interesting in dating boys from your church. If you are dating boys that aren't necessarily Christians, I would recommend, He's Just Not That Into You, instead. It's a bit more practical when trying to figure out your average guy.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile