Gratuit avec l'essai de 30 jours
How to Grieve the Loss of a Husband
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to Grieving the Loss of a Husband for Christians
- Narrateur(s): Diane Busch
- Durée: 1 h et 2 min
Échec de l'ajout au panier.
Échec de l'ajout à la liste d'envies.
Échec de la suppression de la liste d’envies.
Échec du suivi du balado
Ne plus suivre le balado a échoué
Acheter pour 8,71$
How to Grieve the Loss of a Husband is a step-by-step guide on how to grieve the loss of your husband from a Christian point of view.
It is all about self-enlightenment and how to overcome the pain of grieving through God's guidance and love. Realize the highs and lows in dealing with pain and suffering and how to redefine faith and hope to overcome them.
You will learn to understand the following:
- Understand the different stage of grief
- Step by step guide to recovery and overcome these stages
- It will show you the way to healing through building relationship with God
- Teaching us to reflect and take things one step at a time
- Realize that God has a purpose on why things happened
- It also includes Bible verses for read through and self-reflection
- You will learn to forgive yourself and love again
- Reestablish yourself and relationships with God and the deceased husband
- Loving yourself more and relaxation techniques
- And embrace the idea of being alone
After the death it is but normal to feel anger, guilty, helpless, and lonely but realize that today will be different tomorrow. Death is not the end of it all but a new beginning of your life and a new chapter to your life story.
You are not alone, you have God and you have us to guide you every step of the way.