Gratuit avec l'essai de 30 jours
- The Art, Meaning, and Neuroscience of Persuasion and Influence
- Narrateur(s): Doug Greene
- Durée: 1 h et 1 min
Échec de l'ajout au panier.
Échec de l'ajout à la liste d'envies.
Échec de la suppression de la liste d’envies.
Échec du suivi du balado
Ne plus suivre le balado a échoué
Acheter pour 8,71$
Persuasion can be used for good and evil. Some people know exactly what moves others to act a certain way, and they know how to guide them in certain directions. But the knowledge of how to do this does not have to be limited to a select few. It simply requires someone like you to take the initiative and listen to a book like this.
In this book, a variety of topics will be covered, including but not limited to:
- The true meaning of persuasion
- Tips to persuade others faster and more effectively
- Persuasion as an art
- The neuroscience behind decision-making moments
- And problems that arise when people are too persuasive (if there is such a thing)
Don’t wait. Give your curiosity what it deserves! Get started now!