Building on the core concepts introduced in Every Shot Must Have a Purpose and the strategic thinking in The Game Within the Game, Play Your Best Golf Now takes the mystery out of the soft skills of golf and shows golfers how to add these skills to their game for peak performance. Players learn to master the 8 Essential Playing Skills:
- Leave your mind behind and enter the Play Box;
- Decide and commit to your shots;
- Find your balance both physically and mentally;
- Feel your tempo on the course and dance to its rhythm;
- Tame tension to improve your swing;
- Build emotional resilience;
- Store memories and learn from the past to make a better present; and
- Drown self-talk in useful thoughts.
And two essential practice skills:
- Simulate golf on the practice range to maximize your time and effort
- Integrate skills and practice with a plan
These essentials complement the technical anchors of the game - the grip, the stance, the swing - and give players a foundation for achieving their peak performance.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Play Your Best Golf Now
Évaluations – Cliquez sur les onglets pour changer la source des évaluations.
- Olafur Johnson
A long advertisement!
This is the longest ad I have ever heard. Very little substance but constant hammer about the greatness of their golf school Vision54. Waste of time.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
of the vision54 books I don't know which one I like best, maybe I like all of them equally. I'd say if you were going to read just one of them this would probably be the one. using the tools provided here in the simple format that they're given you can readily transfer them to your game