Gratuit avec l'essai de 30 jours
Retail Cannabis Handbook
- How to Start and Run a Marijuana Dispensary
- Narrateur(s): Luke Rounda
- Durée: 5 h et 3 min
Échec de l'ajout au panier.
Échec de l'ajout à la liste d'envies.
Échec de la suppression de la liste d’envies.
Échec du suivi du balado
Ne plus suivre le balado a échoué
Acheter pour 25,00$
This is an easy-to-follow and comprehensive guide to start and run a retail cannabis business.
Despite how it looks, a cannabis business can fail. Landlords can reject your proposal outright or never return your calls. Some people don’t want anything to do with weed. The retail cannabis business is in tricky waters, and it can feel frustrating at the start.
Whether you are a newcomer or a would-be business owner, the Retail Cannabis Handbook offers a step-by-step guide to opening and appreciating the retail side of the marijuana business.
In covering every major aspect of opening a cannabis business, you get:
- Checklists for owners and managers that covers steps to set up business and training systems
- Expert advice on setting up your business for success by choosing the right location, interior design, security planning, hiring best practices, and product choices
- An overview provided on the legal industry, cannabis laws, application process, and how to structure a business plan (costs, professional services, sources of financing, etc.)
- Marketing and promotion ideas, knowing what customers want from you, what your website and digital marketing shows, and much more
This covers Canadian and American cannabis laws, focused on bringing repeat customers and managing the day-to-day operations of inventory management and cost controls.