Obtenez votre premier livre audio gratuitement
Stop Anxiety: Special Edition - Two Books
- End the Cycle of Anxiety and Panic Attacks from Stealing Your Freedom and Opportunities. Workable Plans Anyone Can Implement Quickly to See Results.
- Narrateur(s): Claire Neigenfind, Belinda Smith
- Durée: 4 h et 9 min
- Catégories: Santé, forme physique et régime, Psychologie et santé mentale
Book one: The Social Anxiety Epidemic
Social anxiety ruins millions of people’s lives annually; it steals joy, happiness, and life. All of this leads to major uncontrolled anger and depression. And medication only chemically alters your brain synapses to ignore the real problem: your thoughts.
Young and older people suffer from this debilitating thinking problem.
Just to give you an idea about how many people suffer from anxiety (which leads to anger and depression), just look at the stats for how many Americans are prescribed anti-depressants annually.
Here’s is an amazing idea to think about: You control your thoughts, and you don’t ever have to react to an emotion or thought you don’t like. If you can change how you look at events and think about them, you can eliminate social anxiety. It all starts with not caring, accepting who you are right now, and walking dead center into your fears and anxiety. As soon as you embrace and walk into your fear and anxiety, especially in a social gathering, it vanishes because it is just an illusion.
Book two: Anxiety: How to Stop It Before It Stops You
When you have an anxious thought about something, how do you really know that you are right?
If you think applying for a job is a waste of time, then how do you really know that you won’t at least get an interview because you match exactly what an employer is looking for? How many people and circumstances in your life do you avoid because you have anxiety about them and you simply “reason” them off in your mind?
People with anxiety disorders exhibit a number of symptoms, including heart palpitations, clammy hands and skin, dry mouth, shortness of breath, nausea and upset stomach, headaches, and dizziness. Individuals suffering from anxiety may go out of their way to avoid anxiety-inducing situations, and it may interfere with their ability to attend or perform at school, work, and social functions as a result.
This book will teach you how to identify various anxiety disorders, their symptoms, and various short-term and long-term treatment options to help you overcome anxiety disorder and start living a healthier and more fulfilled life today! You will find inside:
- The definition, symptoms, and treatment options for generalized anxiety disorder
- How a flawed system of belief leads to anxiety and how to use cognitive behavior therapy to replace cognitive distortions with healthier thought processes
- The definition, symptoms, and treatment options for panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, and phobias
- How a licensed therapist can utilize exposure therapy in a clinical setting to help patients face and overcome fears in order to live a more fulfilling, happier, and productive life
- The links between anxiety and depression - what they have in common and what separates them