Don't miss this summary of Feldman and Spratt's entertaining and no-nonsense book Five Frogs on a Log: A CEO's Field Guide to Accelerating the Transition in Mergers, Acquisitions and Gut Wrenching Change. This helpful field guide offers valuable insight into what so many CEOs get wrong in the midst of drastic change. Absorb their professional wisdom in minutes along with key takeaways and analysis in this FastReads book summary!
What will you learn from listening to this book?
- The seven deadly miscalculations that preclude the implementation of transition in mergers, acquisitions, and major change initiatives
- The value of moving with speed and executing change initiatives early
- How to secure the acceptance and support of stakeholders when implementing radical change
- How to create transition teams that accelerate change and spur growth and momentum
- How to build a behavioral-based culture that is singularly focused on value drivers
- How to sift through the noise and prioritize initiatives with the most economic value and the highest probability of success
- How to keep the energy and enthusiasm of executives high and expedite transition
Book Summary Overview
Feldman and Spratt combine decades of business consulting experience to create a practical and engaging field guide for corporate managers navigating the treacherous waters of radical change. Whether it's for a company launching a new line of products, retrenching, merging, or acquiring another company, executives steering transition will find solid pointers for accelerating change. Five frogs on a log is a must-have for the modern leader.
This is an unofficial summary for educational purposes and is not intended as a substitute or replacement for Five Frogs on a Log.
D'autres livres audio du même...
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
Évaluations – Cliquez sur les onglets pour changer la source des évaluations.
This was a wonderful condensed version packing in great content. Thanks for putting this out.