Wouldn't it be great to know:
- Why he isn't texting you back!?
- Why your multiple texts are killing the attraction?
- Why he is so sexual in his texts?
And wouldn't it be invaluable to understand:
- How to have him text you back right away?
- How to have him ask you out with only a couple of texts?
- How to safely flirt with the greatest results?
- How to have him waiting for your text rather than the opposite?
- He were the one texting you all of the time??
- You could get him to respond instantly anytime you wanted?
- You could get that distant guy to pay attention to you?
- You could have him finally take notice?
- You finally know exactly what to say every time, to get what you want?
- You finally stopped feeling so much anxiety over that one guy because too many guys are paying attention to you?
It pains me to see so many girls/women alike making all the same, fully preventable, mistakes via texting. It pains me to hear from women nearly every day, how they pushed away that one guy that really mattered. The secret to fixing this is remarkably easy, something that you can master in minutes, and wouldn't that be worth it? I unshakably stand behind the concepts in TextAppeal, simply because they work, and work fast. You want to fix your problem? Want to fix it now? TextAppeal has the solution.
Ce que les critiques en disent
Ce que les auditeurs disent de TextAppeal for Girls!
Évaluations – Cliquez sur les onglets pour changer la source des évaluations.
fun to listen to😂
fun to listen to and great examples I definitely learned a lot thank you good work
Less Swearing..Great Information
I like that the Author was direct but I would had prefer less Swearing and sexual content.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
- Kris Wilsey
The harsh language is hard to overlook in audio, using the f word does not sweeten the plot.
3 les gens ont trouvé cela utile
- Marcie C.
Would you try another book from Michael Masters and/or R. C. Bray?
Possibly. I don't blame the author. However, I would not try another with the same narrator.
Has TextAppeal for Girls! turned you off from other books in this genre?
Who would you have cast as narrator instead of R. C. Bray?
I don't know, but he sounds like a computer talking instead of a real person.
You didn’t love this book... but did it have any redeeming qualities?
I couldn't even finish it. I couldn't stand listening to the narrator.
Any additional comments?
Please choose narrators that sound real and have fluctuations in tone instead of a monotone, computer sounding voice.
4 les gens ont trouvé cela utile