If life with your teen has become a battleground, it's time to take action. This empathic book shows how. Trusted psychologists who have worked with thousands of families give you the tools you need to overcome defiance and get teen behavior back on track. By following the authors' clinically proven 10-step program, learn how you can:
- Reestablish your authority while building trust.
- Identify and enforce nonnegotiable rules.
- Use rewards and incentives that work.
- Communicate and problem-solve effectively - even in the heat of the moment.
- Restore positive feelings in your relationship.
- Develop your teen's skills for becoming a successful adult.
Vivid stories and answers to frequently asked questions help you put the techniques into action. The updated second edition incorporates new scientific research on why some teens have more problems with self-control than others.
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
Self help book ... to guide you to therapy and drain your pocket book for you and your teen.
3 personnes sur 5 ont trouvé cette évaluation pertinente