Have you been trying to learn Turkish and simply can’t find the way to expand your vocabulary?
Do your teachers recommend you boring textbooks and complicated stories that you don’t really understand?
Are you looking for a way to learn the language quicker without taking shortcuts?
If you answered “Yes!” to at least one of those previous questions, then this audiobook is for you! We’ve compiled the 2000 most common words in Turkish, a list of terms that will expand your vocabulary to levels previously unseen.
Did you know that - according to an important study - learning the top 2000 most frequently used words will enable you to understand up to 84 percent of all non-fiction and 86.1 percent of fiction literature and 92.7 percent of oral speech? Those are amazing stats, and this audiobook will take you even further than those numbers!
In this audiobook:
- A detailed introduction with tips and tricks on how to improve your learning
- A list of 2000 of the most common words in Turkish and their translations
- An example sentence for each word - in both Turkish and English
- Finally, a conclusion to make sure you’ve learned and supply you with a final list of tips
Don’t look any further, we’ve got what you need right here!
In fact, we’re ready to turn you into a Turkish speaker...are you ready to become one?
More from the same
- Spanish Short Stories for Beginners: 20 Captivating Short Stories to Learn Spanish & Grow Your Vocabulary the Fun Way!
- Italian Short Stories for Beginners: 20 Captivating Short Stories to Learn Italian & Grow Your Vocabulary the Fun Way!
- 2000 Most Common French Words in Context: Get Fluent & Increase Your French Vocabulary with 2000 French Phrases
What listeners say about 2000 Most Common Turkish Words in Context
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anderson Kreutzfeldt
If you intend to visit Turkey or even improve your studies of the Turkish language, "2000 Most Common Turkish Words in Context" by the excellent Lingo Mastery is the right tool for you. I I listen to the material on the way to work and the sentences really "stick" into my head. It is an easy, fast and objective way to learn Turkish. Definitely a “must hear” for all Turkish culture and language enthusiasts.