Listen free for 30 days
5 Steps to Assertiveness
- How to Communicate with Confidence and Get What You Want
- Narrated by: Adenrele Ojo
- Length: 4 hrs and 28 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
5 Steps to Assertiveness is the modern how-to guide to communicate with assertiveness and build stronger relationships in today’s world.
Assertiveness goes beyond standing up for yourself. Assertiveness is saying what you want in a way that makes others want to listen. This philosophy is at the heart of the self-development method created by nationally recognized self-esteem and communication expert S. Renee Smith.
In 5 Steps to Assertiveness, the nationally recognized self-esteem and communication expert distills what she’s learned and taught about assertiveness over the past 20 years into five easy-to-follow steps. Built on her successful engagement with hundreds of organizations and individual clients, S. Renee has curated this actionable five-step how-to guide that will help you see the value of what you have to say - and gain the confidence to say it.
5 Steps to Assertiveness is the most current guide to persuasive communication, and includes:
- A five-step assertiveness action plan to help you understand your communication style and identify changes you can make that will lead to greater assertiveness
- An overview of the four different communication styles and the benefits and challenges of changing yours
- Practical exercises and examples that lead to real-world assertiveness in personal and professional situations
When you communicate with assertiveness, you control where you go, how far you go, and the shape you’re in when you get there. With 5 Steps to Assertiveness, the power is in your hands.
What listeners say about 5 Steps to AssertivenessAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Tracey L White
I love it it’s a ingenious Practical Guide to change how you communicate more effectively!