Listen free for 30 days
Baby Sleep Training Guide
- Everything I Wish I Knew 5 Years Ago on How to Give an Infant a Good Night's Sleep
- Narrated by: Ava Coltrane
- Length: 1 hr and 2 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
Good! If you're reading this now, it's not a coincidence. You’re interested in learning ways to help your baby sleep well and wake up happy!
I know it’s stressful and know the feeling from my own experience. Do you think you have to go through it now? No, you do not have to. There is a solution for you, and it consists of two simple steps. The first, is learning to understand your baby better. The second, is acting. Both have helped me in sleep training. By the way, you recognize good sleep training because it feels right for you, is quick and easy to implement and is individually tailored to the needs and age of your baby. Forget about everything that has been told about baby sleep. Unfortunately, most of the information is outdated, and in most cases, reduces the chances of your baby sleeping peacefully and deeply. The worst thing you can do is to start a baby sleep training without implementing a proven and thoughtful plan as many parents still do. Unfortunately, I speak here from my own painful experience. In this guide, I share a revolutionary method that can make even the most stubborn child sleep soundly every night. This book is for you if you are looking for a solution to these problems:
- You want a sleep-through solution that works fast and lastingly without harming your baby
- Your baby is already stressed out by the lack of sleep
- You are severely stressed out by the lack of sleep and find yourself more often at the thought that your baby is just going to annoy you
- You are physically and nervously at the end, or you do not want to let it get that far
- You want to know when you can start a sleep training program for your newborn baby
- You are no longer prepared to accept through-nights as an inevitable fate
- And many more....
Then look no further! This guide will help you with advice and your child's emotional stability.
So what are you waiting for? Buy this book now! You won’t regret you did!