Do you have a limited income and have to budget every month? Do you find it easy or do you find it almost impossible? Do you need help to get it right before you end up in even more debt?
Most of us have to budget. It is only a few who are so wealthy that they never need to worry about the next paycheck or how they will afford to fix the car when it breaks down. For most of us this is the reality, but budgeting doesn’t come easy in the modern world, where temptation lurks around every corner. This audiobook, Budget Book: The Ultimate Budget Planner and Financial Planner Workbook, is designed to help you make the most of whatever money you have, with chapters that outline:
- Personal budgeting basics
- Finance plans that allocates for future personal income
- How to follow a budget plan
- Spreadsheet budgeting with date shifting
- Enjoying life without busting the bank
- Tips on putting together a complete household budget
- Simple tricks and tips for sticking to a budget
By mastering the basics of budgeting, you will find that you will have a little extra cash for treats and things you want because you’ve prepared for what you need to spend and saved accordingly. Budget Book provides you with the tools to make it happen!