Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
Create a reliably profitable and sustainable learning portfolio that generates the impact you seek.
Workforce disruptions, new technologies, and tight budgets place enormous pressure on professional association continuing education teams. Old learning formats and pricing models are failing. The risk of irrelevance is imminent as competitors step into the market creating targeted learning programs faster and cheaper.
Not to mention learner expectations are changing - what they want, when they want it, and how much they are willing to pay for it.
Leaders like you see the shifting landscape and deeply desire to pivot from reactionary tactics to strategic intention. But what investments should you make with your limited budget to get the sustainable results you need? What’s required to advance your competitive advantage?
Tracy King is in the trenches with you, working with dozens of associations like yours, concerned about meeting the needs of their evolving industry while remaining the content authority. And she now shares the Enterprise framework she developed for her clients. In her book, you’ll learn:
- The kernel truths workforce disruptions reveal about how to position your learning programs in your market.
- Common mistakes associations make managing their learning portfolio.
- Key investments that will differentiate your programs from competitors.
- Partnership opportunities that result in passive revenue streams.
- And the elements of an education strategy that will future proof your association.
- Bonus: Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your continuing education business with Tracy’s powerful diagnostic Scorecard.
Quick fixes feel good, but don’t produce lasting results. Tracy knows what does.