The easiest way into the world of blockchain, cryptocurrency, decentralization, bitcoin, ICOs, and Co.
Have you ever asked yourself what a cryptocurrency, a blockchain, or Bitcoin is? How about the word decentralization? You might have heard that “these things are coming” and “will take over the world”. No matter if you have or haven’t, “they” are right - these things are coming. And “these things” will play just as important a role as the internet has for the past 20 years.
You know who “won” with the internet? The people who started preparing for it at the beginning, using it personally or for their business before others did.
With this new technology called blockchain, a similar window of opportunity has started to open.
Ten things you will learn in this audiobook that will blow your mind:
- What does “backed by gold” actually mean?
- Will cryptocurrencies replace fiat currencies?
- Can an internet outage destroy cryptocurrencies?
- Does mining really create cryptocurrencies? (Hint: It doesn’t)
- Is a maximum amount of Bitcoin really good for a currency?
- How do I get a cryptocurrency account if no one is in charge?
- Are cryptocurrencies better than fiat currencies?
- Is blockchain the only solution for decentralization?
- Which technology will win? (Hint: not the best one!)
- Can you lose a coin? (Hint: You can not)
Enjoy the listen - Yours, Dr. Julian Hosp