Do you have high blood pressure? Looking to lose weight?
The DASH diet, or the "Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension", is a diet that was developed to help reduce high blood pressure. It is for this reason that the foods that can be consumed in this diet are low in sodium, in order to help reduce the consequences of high blood pressure. A person who starts the DASH diet will also be able to reduce the risk of procuring high blood pressure. Numerous health journals and other research papers have concluded that certain groups of people must ensure that they limit the sodium in their diet to 1500 milligrams.
What this audiobook Includes:
- A 15-day meal plan to get you started
- Dash-diet breakfast recipes
- Dash-diet smoothie recipes
- Dash-diet soup and salad recipes
- Dash-diet snacks
- Dash-diet lunch and dinner recipes
- Dash-diet dessert recipes