Egyptian alchemy and Sufism, with a coherent explanation of fundamentals and practices. This audiobook explains how ancient Egypt is the origin of alchemy and present-day Sufism and how the mystics of Egypt camouflage their practices with a thin layer of Islam. The audiobook also explains the progression of the mystical way toward enlightenment, with a coherent explanation of its fundamentals and practices. It shows the correspondence between the ancient Egyptian calendar of events and the cosmic cycles of the universe.
This expanded version of the audiobook is divided into four parts containing a total of 13 chapters and five appendices.
Part I: "The Hidden Treasure":
- Chapter one: "Egyptian Mysticism and Islamized Sufism" will cover the differences between dogmatic and mystical routes and how ancient Egypt is the source of Sufism and alchemy.
- Chapter two: "The Treasure Within" will cover the limitations of humans' organ of perceptions and how to find realities with such limitations.
Part II: "Transformation from Dust to Gold":
- Chapter three: "The Alchemist Way" will cover the source of alchemy as being ancient Egypt; the progression along the alchemist way; and the role of a guide in the process.
- Chapter four: "The Purification Process" will cover both outer and inner purifications through the process of living in the world.
- Chapter five: "Basic Practices" will cover general practices by the Egyptian mystics to increase their awareness of the real world.
- Chapter six: "The Way to Revelations" will cover the methods by which a mystical aspirant can find knowledge through revelations.
- Chapter seven: "The Heavenly Helpers" will cover the role and duty of those who attained supernatural powers to help others on earth.
Part III: "The Public Visitation Fairs":
- Chapter eight: "The Cyclical Renewal Festivals" will cover the importance of holding and participating in annual festivals.
- Chapter nine: "Samples of Ancient-Present Festivals" will cover about a dozen annual ancient Egyptian festivals and how many of them are being observed throughout the Western world.
- Chapter 10: "The Egyptian Spirited Fairs (Mouleds)" will cover the main elements of a typical festival
- Chapter 11: "Egyptian Themes of Saint's Nick Traditional Festivities" will cover a comparison between the commonly known Saint Nick's Christmas traditions with a typical ancient Egyptian festival of a folk-saint.
Part IV: "Come One Come All":
- Chapter 12: "Fellowship Formations" covers the general structure and practices to form/participate in a mystical fellowship.
- Chapter 13: "Auset (Isis) - The Model Philosopher" covers the principles and practices of Sufism as found in the ancient Egyptian allegory of Isis and Osiris.