Free with 60-day trial
Emotional Intelligence for Anger Management
- Anger Is a “Short Madness”. How to Take Control of Your Emotions, Increase Your Emotional Intelligence to Be Free from Anger and Be Able to Analyze People
- Narrated by: Vicky Whitener
- Length: 3 hrs and 47 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
Do you worry about the future? Are you obsessed over the past?
Do you give responsibility for your actions to your emotions?
Do you want to learn how to use emotional intelligence? If yes, then keep reading!
The world is bad, nobody can be trusted, so sometimes we need to wear beautiful armor that will protect us from suffering...
What does this armor hide? Our emotional part, our heart that expected something else and received nothing.
Emotions often lead us to sabotage our chances of success by saying or doing things we often regret. What can teach us how to take advantage of our emotions is emotional intelligence. According to the experts, this quality is vital for a career and possessing this ability is even more important than having a high IQ: Most successful people have a good level of EI.
Emotional intelligence has become a key skill for companies and leaders, if cultivated, it could be improved by up to 70 percent. Decades of studies have shown that the best leaders and teams have achieved their excellent results by having high emotional and social skills, including self-control, resilience under stress, empathy, influence and teamwork.
Intelligence is a handbook for everything regarding the emotional quotient, abbreviated EQ. It discusses the different facets of EQ from why we have feelings to when we need them, easily improving your personal skills.
This audiobook covers:
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- What E.I. can do for your relationships, family, and work
- Be a better leader
- Learn how to deal with anger
- Have a higher level of self-esteem and self-confidence
- And so much more!