Listen free for 30 days
Emotional and Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- How to Connect or Reconnect with Your Spouse, Grow Together, and Strengthen Your Marriage
- Narrated by: Rich Miller
- Length: 3 hrs and 42 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
How to connect or reconnect with your spouse, grow together, and strengthen your marriage - even if you don't know where to start.
Do you feel something is missing in your marriage? Do you feel like roommates? Are you worried about drifting apart? Do you ever miss the connection you once had? Do you want to fall "in love" again so you can rekindle intimacy in your marriage? Needless to say, you are not alone.
The truth is, we all want to feel loved and desired by the person we have committed to spend the rest of our life with. Somewhere along the journey, life gets in the way; busy schedules, pregnancies, kids, health issues, looming work deadlines, career changes, unexpected life and family events, etc. Your spouse is physically present with you, but it feels like they are miles away. The spark and excitement is starting to wane. You are slowly growing apart. The sad truth is this: Lack of intimacy in a marriage can easily lead to resentment, anger, frustrations, feeling neglected, and even divorce.
But, don't give up yet. No matter how hopeless you feel about the state of your marriage, we believe you can rekindle intimacy with your spouse. Because it happened to us too. We used to be just like you, missing that deep connection, meaningful conversations, and excitement we had when we first met. However, we have used what we share in this audiobook to reconnect, grow together, and rekindle intimacy in our marriage; emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, physically, sexually, and much more. As a result, we now have a healthier, happier, sexier, and more satisfying marriage.
In this audiobook, you will learn how to:
- Connect or reconnect with your spouse so that you can rekindle your marriage, without breaking your budget
- Overcome emotional, physical, and sexual intimacy issues like mismatched sexual desires in the bedroom
- Communicate your feelings with courage, even when you are hurt, frustrated, or angry
- Create a safe haven so you can be vulnerable with each other without feeling judged
- Deal with anxiety about intimacy for yourself or your spouse
As well as:
- The five simple things we do every day that has been proven to strengthen intimacy in many marriages, even if you don’t have much time
- More than 52 conversation starters for deeper conversations, building trust and intellectual and emotional intimacy
- The different forms of intimacy every couple needs to know so you can build that intimate connection you both desire
- Over 69 simple yet effective ways to rekindle intimacy, romance, and the passion you once had
- Plus, the 30-day and 12-month intimacy challenges for couples, which are about practicing intimacy in your marriage every single day