Is it difficult for your child to fall asleep at night?
Does going to bed often feel like a chore?
Modern life in the digital world tends to make us more connected to technology and tablets, yet less connected to ourselves and each other. This is the case for both children and adults.
It’s no wonder that it can often be challenging for kids to wind down at bedtime.
Being able to quiet their minds and fall asleep peacefully takes practice. After so much stimulation, it’s not easy for children to simply quiet their minds and go to sleep.
Learning to practice mindfulness is the solution. Introducing our children to mindfulness at an early age encourages healthy lifestyle habits and sets a strong foundation for their future.
If you’re looking for a relaxing way to engage with your children while helping them sleep better, this is an ideal audiobook bundle for you and your family.
This bundle contains two audiobooks:
- Fairy Tale Meditations for Kids: Book 1
- Fairy Tale Bedtime Stories for Kids: Book 2
Each story or guided visualization comes with three different calming background music options, so you can personalize the meditation to your child’s preference.
This bundle will help your child:
- Practice researched-based mindfulness techniques
- Thrive physically and mentally
- Develop a greater sense of imagination and focus
- Learn to activate their brain’s natural “relaxation response”
- Improve their ability to manage their emotions
- Experience deep relaxation and tranquility
- Improve the quality of their sleep
- Cultivate feelings of gratitude, kindness and compassion
- And much more
Get your copy today!