How to adjust to married life, build a strong foundation, and survive your first year of marriage - EVEN if you don’t know where to start.
Do you feel overwhelmed and completely unprepared for marriage? Are you worried about failing in your marriage, second-guessing your decision to even get married, or considering a divorce?
Do you want to have the best marriage you possibly can, but not sure where to start?
You are not alone.
It is easy to feel like you are the only newlywed struggling with married life; the frustrations, sadness, hopelessness, silent treatment, name calling, anxiety, disagreements, anger, disappointments, coping with new behavior discoveries, wondering if this is what marriage is supposed to be like, etc.
We know how you feel because we experienced these struggles after getting married too.
We have also listened to great married couples share their first year of marriage struggles on our podcast, The First Year Marriage Show, and countless others. So, we understand the problems you are facing and want to help you have a better marriage.
To be honest, the first year of marriage is the hardest year for most married couples. However, you can avoid the marriage problems newlyweds face every single day by reading this guide for newlyweds and engaged couples today.
We strongly believe this book will change your marriage.
Because the lessons come from our own first-hand experience and gleaned knowledge. We share our struggles and how we overcame adversity to build a strong foundation for the healthy, happy, and fulfilling marriage we have today.
In this First Year of Marriage book, you will learn:
1. How to transform your mindset from I into We.
2. How to build a safe environment for your marriage, so you can express your feelings and opinions without feeling judged.
3. Our simple and proven communication strategies that have helped many couples to communicate better.
4. Get a better idea of what is at the root of the issues troubling your marriage, and how to fix it.
5. The glue that holds your marriage together and what we did after one of us changed our faith.
6. How to be independent and interdependent without losing your identity.
7. How to connect and grow together as a couple. Plus the tools you need to strengthen and grow your marriage to its fullest potential.
8. Why it is important to create a vision for your marriage, and the four steps we used to create a vision our marriage.
9. Why your first year of marriage is critical to the success of your marriage.
And much more.
What listeners say about First Year of Marriage
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A weak overview
As someone with a background in nursing and mental health, there was no new information or concepts here. I suppose if you have NEVER considered what it means to be in a long term legal commitment with another person, it's a good idea to read something, but I'm not sure this is the best. They just reference all the other relationship experts out there.
1 person found this helpful