Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $4.95
Join Flora and her friends in these short story audiobooks for kids. Your little ones will love learning how Flora and her quirky group of animal friends work together to face challenges and learn together.
Great for listening:
- In the car.
- At home to avoid screen time.
- Going to sleep.
Flora Fox and Friends: A Kids Short Story audiobook is:
- Full of positive learning messages without lecturing.
- Short and easy listening.
- Great for kids ages three to eight.
This audiobook is packed full of positive learning in the following adventures:
- "Flora Goes to Playground": Flora Fox is excited to go to the playground with her friends. When they try the big slide, Eek the Mouse becomes scared and stuck at the top. How will Eek get down? Can Flora and her friends help?
- "Flora Goes to the Doctor": Flora Fox wakes up with a flamingo in her tummy. Daddy Fox makes an appointment to see Doctor Duck. Flora Fox feels scared about seeing the doctor. What will happen?
- "Flora Grows a Plant": Your little ones will love learning how Flora, Mummy, and Daddy Fox plant a flower and learn how to wait for it to grow.
- Flora Plays with Max: When Flora has a play date with Max Meerkat, everything starts out fun, but when Max finds it hard to share his favourite toy, they need to find a way to have fun and play together.
- Flora Goes to a Sleepover: Flora is afraid of the dark at her friends sleepover, but Olly Owl helps teach her why he isn't scared of the dark.
- Flora and the Birthday Party: Flora feels shy when she goes to Willy Mammoth's party. Her pet toy unicorn Shawna helps her overcome her fear and make new friends.
Get this audiobook now, and join Flora Fox and her friends on this positive and fun learning adventure.