Listen free for 30 days
Global Career: How to Work Anywhere and Travel Forever
- Narrated by: Jason Arnold
- Length: 3 hrs and 56 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
What if you could travel forever while radically advancing your career?
College. Graduation. Work a nine-to-five job, save up and retire on a pension. This isn’t the correct path for everyone. Nor should it be.
Global Career: How to Work Anywhere and Travel Forever is an audiobook for your backpack, a step-by-step blueprint to travel the world, build a successful career others wish they had, and build a life that most people only dream of.
This comprehensive guide is filled with genuine stories and actionable advice including:
- Specific shortcuts and tips you need to build a world-class career on the move
- Skills for negotiating and obtaining further education, internships, and high-paying work overseas
- Building a life you love in any city in the world, and how to make lifelong friends quickly
Global Career will challenge you to venture into the exciting unknown. If you have ever fantasized about a more fulfilling international career, this book will empower you to buy a one-way ticket to your dream destination, and further your career in ways you never thought possible!
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a digital nomad and being able to land a high-paying remote job? If so, Global Career is your blueprint to find remote jobs and jumpstart an international career.
- Tips on studying abroad and international internships
- How to travel for cheap and get free flights
- Finding remote jobs no matter what experience you have
- Becoming an international expat and digital nomad
- Over 10 years of travel experience in one book
- Working from home in any country in the world
Mike has been working and traveling full-time since 2011 and his journey has taken him to over 85 countries. In that time, he’s worked in seven countries and is has worked remotely all around the world. In his book, Global Career, Mike pulls back the curtain and shares everything he’s learned from years of trial and error.
What listeners say about Global Career: How to Work Anywhere and Travel ForeverAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- cedric raffa
Lots of good info, I recommend it to anyone that loves travelling. Get it now
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!