Listen free for 30 days
- A Beginners Guide to Growing Fruit and Vegetables All Year
- Narrated by: Eric Morrison
- Length: 3 hrs and 59 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
Greenhouse Gardening : A Beginners Guide To Growing Fruit & Vegetables All Year Round, is for anyone who wants to know how to get the most out of their greenhouse. Whether you want to extend your growing season, grow unusual plants, or protect your valued plants from the frost, a greenhouse is an essential tool for any gardener. Greenhouses are so useful, but many people don't make the most of their greenhouse, and it soon either gets filled with clutter, or turns into a jungle of uncontrolled plants. This audiobook provides you with a complete guide to growing any type of plant in a greenhouse, and how to make the most of it. With the information in this audiobook, you will be able to avoid the many pitfalls and issues people encounter when buying, building, and using their greenhouse.
As you listen to this audiobook, you will learn everything you need to know about owning a greenhouse, from choosing the best type of greenhouse, to building the foundation, and even buying used greenhouses. You will learn how a greenhouse can extend your growing season, and let you grow plants that you would otherwise be unable to grow. In Greenhouse Gardening : A Beginners Guide To Growing Fruit & Vegetables All Year Round, you will learn:
- How to buy a greenhouse, whether new or used
- Choosing the best glass, floor, construction, and foundation, to ensure your greenhouse has a long life
- The difference between a greenhouse and a poly tunnel
- How to build a solid foundation for your greenhouse
- Why air-flow and cooling is so important, and how to prevent humidity damaging your plants
- The best way to heat your greenhouse, and the differences between the different heating systems
- How to irrigate your greenhouse to automatically water your plants and protect them from heat damage
- The difference between growing in the ground, versus growing in containers
- How to secure your greenhouse against the wind and protect it from damage
- How to start seedlings successfully in your greenhouse and grow them on into healthy plants
- Growing tomatoes, chilies, peppers, citrus plants, squashes, cucumbers, grapes, tropical plants, and more in your greenhouse
- What to do to prepare your greenhouse for the growing season
- Overwintering your greenhouse and extending your growing season into the colder months
- Avoiding the potential problems associated with owning a greenhouse
- Dealing with the potential diseases and pests you will encounter in your greenhouse
- How to ensure successful pollination of your plants are in your greenhouse
- Growing year round and producing great yields
- The best way to clean your greenhouse to combat diseases and pests
More from the same
What listeners say about Greenhouse GardeningAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Terrific book with a broad range of information and solid detail. It is definitely a good resource . A more dynamic read would really suit this.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!