Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
A nutritious diet is very essential. There should be a lot of fruit and vegetables. Keep away from unhealthy food. Stay away from junk and processed food. Don't take fatty or fried food too much. Eat healthily. Take steamed meat and barbecue. Stay away from smoking and liquor.
Exercise is a must for a healthy life. But most of the time it is difficult to go to the gym because of the jam-packed schedules. You can train even without going to the gym. You can spend a few minutes on a quick walk to the next bus stop. Your workday will end with the same exercise. Get off the bus a couple of stops before your destination and walk to your house! Whether you stay in or have a company in the lift tower, leave the building on two or three floors and walk the rest of the way. Stair climbing is a good workout. Some realistic daily tasks will lower your circumference.
The audiobook will provide the answers to these questions:
- How to live a happier life
- How to achieve happiness and live your perfect life
- How to live healthier, happier, and longer
- How to live a healthy life by changing your habits
- How to live a healthy life in easy steps
Here are the topics covered in this audiobook:
- The 15 laws to Live by
- Things to improve your life today
- Seven principles of life purpose
- Forgive and let go for a healthier and happier life!
- Easy ways to feel happier, safer and live longer from now on!
- Six things you can do today to create a healthier you
- Improve your health and fitness
- The benefits of massage
- Tips for living a long and healthy life
- Living a life, You love living!
- Live healthy without breaking your budget
- Designing your healthy life
- Make sure you live more than you exist.
- Work/life balance
- Seven universal life lessons
- Change your life in seven weeks
- Enable yourself to live the best life for you!
Life is too short to live it to the fullest. And where there is more happiness and more harmony, there is more enjoyment of life. So, just take a moment to think about what you can do to bring more happiness and peace to your life.
How is your life going to change once these items are added? When are you going to start doing these things? Make a list, set a deadline, and get going.