Is it possible to beat the market? Naysayers will say that the stock market is fully efficient and that you can't beat the market. They usually are just bad at investing and think everyone else is too. You can beat the market, and you can beat it handily. Wall Street pros have been doing it under the radar for decades with simple, easy-to-understand investment strategies. Don't listen to people who can't make money in the stock market and never will. Your hard earned cash deserves better than incompetent financial advisors and fee-hungry stockbrokers. Use the tactics in this book to make your investments grow faster! Everything is explained in plain English, with absolutely zero up selling. Inside:
- How Robinhood and Interactive Brokers make it easier to beat the market
- Breaking down the myth of market efficiency
- How to profit from market bubbles and avoid the burst!
- A brief introduction to smart beta
- How to use carry trades and leverage
- Long term return forecast by sector
- How to get a free lunch with tax loss harvesting software
- And more
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Good little book
Would you consider the audio edition of How to Beat the Market to be better than the print version?
I wouldn't know, I haven't purchased the print version.
Who was your favorite character and why?
This book is nonfiction.
Which character – as performed by Michael Driggs – was your favorite?
Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Any additional comments?
No fluff, good stock market tips, and short enough to digest at once. Worth the $$$