Listen free for 30 days
How to Get Over a Breakup and Overcome Relationship Anxiety
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Over a Broken Heart, Starting Again and Learning from the Past
- Narrated by: Samantha Novak
- Length: 9 hrs and 57 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Relationships
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $25.00
Two books in one! Updated for 2021.
Start feeling better immediately with the step-by-step guide to getting over a breakup and restarting your life.
Polly Moretti and David Baxter have distilled years of research (and a few heartbreaks of their own!) to bring you the ultimate how-to process for getting over a breakup.
No nonsense, no unrealistic ideas - breakups are never easy, but this book will teach you genuine, heartfelt ways to deal with the confusion, pain, loss, and anger.
Topics covered include:
- Dealing with the initial shock and first few days
- Fast and proven methods to deal with the pain
- Protecting yourself in every way
- Real-life interviews with people who have been through a similar experience
- The definitive do’s and don’ts after a breakup
- Dealing with social media
- How to cope with loneliness
- Navigating the many different stages of a breakup
- Dealing with being single again
- How to realistically move on in life
- And so much more!
Overcome Relationship Anxiety
Learn how to overcome relationship anxiety and attain a relationship that is secure, calm, and happy.
In this best-selling guide, renowned author and speaker Michelle Gates hands you the step-by-step blueprint to quickly eradicating relationship anxiety and insecurity.
In Overcome Relationship Anxiety, you're going to discover:
- The essential step-by-step blueprint for romantic relationships
- The characteristics of secure, lasting, attachment bonding
- Quickly eradicate insecure and damaging attachment styles
- Riding the romantic roller coaster in a calm, mature, and collected fashion
- The five basic love languages and how to use them
- Creating reliability in a relationship
- Achieving health
What the critics say
“The only book you will ever need to navigate the murky uncertain waters of a breakup.” (USA People)
“A superb book, cutting out the fluff, leaving only the advice you need to know today!” (Rachel Coulter, journalist and author)
“The most modern, fresh and effective relationship book we have read in years.” (Sydney Herald)
What listeners say about How to Get Over a Breakup and Overcome Relationship AnxietyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
The only thing that helped me
After a lot of pain, confusion and heartache I was relieved to find these two books. The only things that actually helped me get thru my horrible breakup.
1 person found this helpful
- Anonymous User
Recovery from heartbreak
Recovering from heartbreak is VERY VERY tough (no matter what someone people say...) - did these books solve everything? No, of course not.
But I will say they did really improve a lot and help me get my life back together.