An internationally recognized energy therapist brings her accessible approach to helping anyone struggling with depression to reclaim a joyful life.
When we’re depressed, we do a bunch of things to help ourselves feel better. We do yoga, we do therapy, we do medication, and yet we often still don’t feel better.
According to Amy B. Scher, if you’ve done everything to heal from depression but are still stuck, you’re not alone. Depression is the literal depression of self. It’s not all in your head. It’s not all in your body, either. It happens in the whole self. But just as depression happens in every part of you, healing does too, and Amy is here to tell you: you can heal.
Scher’s best-selling books have been endorsed by prominent physicians and helped thousands of people overcome chronic illness, emotional challenges, and more.
Here, she brings her proven approach of using energy therapy for releasing emotional stress and trauma to one of the most widespread mental health challenges of our time. Here you’ll find:
- Amy’s powerful emotional healing techniques, such as "The Sweep" to release subconscious beliefs and "Thymus Test and Tap" to clear stuck emotions
- How to change your relationship with stress and come into alignment with who you truly are
- Muscle testing to get answers from your unconscious mind
- How to finally stop chasing that mountain of happiness we’ve all been programmed to chase (spoiler alert: It doesn’t even exist)
- A way to transform unhealthy emotional patterns and release unprocessed experiences
- Discover areas of imbalance and easy ways to address them
- Finally end the cycle of depression and become the happiest, healthiest version of yourself
Amy has proven that working with the body’s energy system for deep transformation is often effective when nothing else works. Here she brings much-needed relief to anyone who wants to end the cycle of depression and rediscover the inherent wellness that resides in each of us.
What listeners say about How to Heal Yourself from Depression When No One Else CanAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Gwen C. Duffield
An innovative approach to self-care
Amy is an eloquent writer, with a passion to help people truly heal from Depression. She clearly outlines simple daily steps to help you break through debilitating patterns.
After listening and reading this book I am very excited to implement her many techniques with clients.
1 person found this helpful
- Boston, MA
Cuts to the chase of several energy healing tools
Amy covers a lot of breadth in this book, but she presents the most essential elements of a variety of energy healing techniques. This makes them actually doable, especially when you’re already overloaded with “life.” I appreciate her compassion for the reader by not adding even more work into our lives. She presents the most important tools in a clear and concise way.