Listen free for 30 days
How to Influence People and Become a Master of Persuasion
- Discover Advanced Methods to Analyze People, Control Emotions and Body Language. Leverage Manipulation in Business & Relationships
- Narrated by: Andrea Nelson, Byron Armstrong
- Length: 3 hrs and 26 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $18.74
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Do you want to have a stronger influence over people without coming across as aggressive or pushy? Be able to read anyone like an open book? Then you need to keep reading...
Recent scientific studies have demonstrated one intriguing fact: People can be influenced to do nearly anything, under the right circumstances. In the famous Stanford Prison Experiment of 1971, researchers found that without the use of force or even suggestion, participants could be influenced to behave in a highly unusual manner. Due to external influences alone, test subjects were compelled to behave outside of their true personalities, as a response to a well-designed trigger.
In How to Influence People and Become a Master of Persuasionn, you’ll discover:
- Eight highly-effective strategies to trick anyone into your desired outcome (By studying each method in depth, you’ll learn how to have the upper hand in every situation!)
- Six powerful manipulation techniques to help you take what you want without aggression.
- Expert-known psychological theories to help you penetrate the mind of absolutely anyone.
- How to stop being overpowered by colleagues and superiors.
- The secret to mastering the art of subtlety and never getting caught.
- Essential tips to decode body language and instantly read anyone like an open book.
- How to recognize the six types of people most likely to say "yes" (and the four steps you must take to ensure they do!)
- And much, much more...
Learn how you can take your new skills to an even higher level.
If you’re ready to unleash your full potential as a master of persuasion, and finally make the transition from "overpowered" to "powerful", then all you have to do is buy this audiobook now!