Listen free for 30 days
How to Manage Emotions
- The Ultimate Psychology Guide to Master Your Feelings, Overcome Anxiety, Depression, Negativity, Defeat Emotional Stress and Anger. Improve Your Self-Esteem
- Narrated by: Ben Koschella
- Length: 3 hrs and 42 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
Need help dealing with stress?
Are you in control of your emotions at all times?
Having emotions that are not in check can be dangerous....
The solution is How to Manage Emotions, this manual will walk you step by step, to understand how your emotions work and apply specific techniques to deal with negative emotions so you can live a happier, more fulfilling life.
Inside, you will discover:
- What is emotional disorder?
- Emotional disturbance in children and adults
- What is anxiety?
- Neurological disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Stress-related disorders
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Depressive disorders
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Personality disorders
- Difference between mental and emotional disorders
- Symptoms and causes of emotional disorders
- Emotional healing
- Control anger
- And much more
Take control of negative emotions and give peace to your mind!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy" button.
What listeners say about How to Manage EmotionsAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Last 90 minutes very helpful
The first 2 hours of this audiobook sounded like the recitation of a textbook, very clinically describing the various kinds of emotions and maladies that occur because of them. It was interesting, but not terribly useful. The conclusion to a lot of sections was to seek professional help and medication. The last (approximately) 90 minutes, however, goes into a more relatable and useful discussions on the emotional distresses we all experience, and ways to diffuse and improve each situations and our emotional state. There are some really good tips in these sections.
The narration was adequate for the material. How exciting can you make descriptions of mental and emotional conditions?
I received a free copy of this audiobook and am voluntarily leaving this honest review.