Get a free audiobook
Intelligent Thinking: Overcome Thinking Errors, Learn Advanced Techniques to Think Intelligently, Make Smarter Choices, and Become the Best Version of Yourself
- Power-Up Your Brain, Book 1
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Length: 2 hrs and 57 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Get rid of thinking errors...learn to think intelligently, understand situations intuitively, make smarter decisions and transform your career, relationship and life.
Do you find yourself trapped in self-sabotaging thinking patterns and miss out on great opportunities?
Do you wonder why despite good intentions you often struggle to solve problems?
How would your life change if you can independently observe and learn the art of thinking clearly?
What if you could learn the most effective techniques followed by great thinkers like Leonardo da Vinci, Einstein, and business legends like Elon Musk, Warren Buffett.
Imagine having access to a fully loaded toolbox with sharpest thinking tool you could use to analyze every situation holistically? Imagine your confidence boosting up if you master the effective thinking techniques followed by the high performers and get things done faster.
Intelligent Thinking is your succinct guide with the most effective thinking strategies (though a few might sound counterintuitive) to help you learn how to think intelligently.
Here is what you will learn in Intelligent Thinking:
- How human brain operates and how precisely thinking process works within our mind?
- How Elon Musk transformed himself from an internet multimillionaire to a space rocket industry leader with this first principle thinking.
- How your thinking abilities are not dependent on your IQ and what matters most as per Warren Buffett.
- Different types of thinking people follow (check where do you find yourself).
- Most common cognitive biases that trip you up for making irrational, illogical decisions and triggered by your emotions.
- Understand the power of neuroplasticity that allows you to change the way you think.
- Beware of your thinking patterns marketers misuse to sell you more of what you never wanted.
- How thinking about failing in a particular way can help you better prepared for success - know the technique of inversion thinking.
- First order thinking vs. second order thinking - how thinkers do a deep work in thinking.
- How integrative thinking can create a whole blue ocean of possibilities.
- Learn how this type of thinking invented "shopping cart" and how rolling suitcases got invented out of a particular type of thinking.
- Understand how to think like Leonardo da Vinci by knowing about seven approaches he used to improve his intelligence.
“The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” (Albert Einstein)
Intelligent Thinking is for anyone and everyone who is convinced about the limitless potential of human mind and is sincerely looking for the ways to become an intelligent thinker.