Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $25.00
AudioLearn Law School Course Outlines presents International Law.
Written by authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this outline covers what is typically taught in a law school international law course. Included are detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master the course.
Inside you'll find:
- Case studies
- Key takeaways
- Review questions
In this outline, we'll review the following:
- Sources of international law
- State and government recognition
- International organizations
- Forms of international jurisdiction
- Sovereign immunity
- State responsibility
- Human rights I: background, major instruments, UN system
- Human rights II: regional enforcement mechanisms
- International criminal law I: individual responsibility
- International criminal law II: international crimes
- International criminal law III: arrangements for prosecutions
- Dispute resolution: the International Court of Justice (ICJ)
- The law of treaties international law in the US I: treaty power
- International law in the US: executive agreements and US treaty practice
- International environmental law: customs and treaties
AudioLearn's Law Outlines support your studies, help with exam preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter.
What listeners say about International Law AudioLearn: A Course OutlineAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Joshua Kemperman
dry subject starts kind of slow with boring and repetitive topics. gets better later overall meh.
1 person found this helpful
- Aslam Shakir
A very helpful introduction to International Law. The concepts were cearly explained. Higly recomended. Interesting.