Listen free for 30 days
- The Secret to Becoming Irreplaceable
- Narrated by: Kris Koscheski
- Length: 2 hrs and 10 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
A business fable for anyone feeling overwhelmed, underpaid, and frustrated in their job....
From the author of The Myth of Multitasking comes Invaluable, a business fable that empowers the frustrated and overworked to understand the value of their time. At the fictitious company GreenGarb, 20-something Jason is discontented with his entry-level position, feeling his skills and knowledge are being underutilized. Mid-level manager Tracy is overwhelmed by her workload and her needy direct reports. And CEO Helen needs them to sort it out productively.
Jason's grandfather, Charlie, plants the seed of a new perspective in Jason mind: Before he can get a raise, he must prove he deserves the raise. He must establish the value of his time, rather than expecting to be paid what he thinks he is worth. Time management consultant Phil helps them determine how they spend their time, and what it costs, with easy-to-follow worksheets that map what their actions and time are worth. Invaluable:
- Offers solid advice for determining just how "invaluable" you are to your boss and customers
- Shows how to create a productive framework of cooperation in the workplace
- Includes a PDF of worksheets and examples that offer concrete tools that can be applied immediately
The Myth of Multitasking taught listeners how to take control of their time. Invaluable explains how to increase the value of the time they spend at work.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.