Get a free audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $15.78
A collection of stories, essays, exercises, and author commentary to spark your creative instincts, activate your inner guidance, and enliven your dreams
Have you been called to express yourself with a level of courage and honesty that surprised even you? Did an image or moment cause you such joy that you needed to share it with the world? If so, you know what it means to be inspired.
World-renowned spiritual teacher Light Watkins has spent most of his life learning how to seek out and tap into sources of inspiration. “Inspiration is part inner guidance, part blind faith in a greater possibility, and part inner voice,” he says, “nudging you to take an action that helps you grow and expand your awareness.” In Knowing Where to Look, Light presents a trove of compelling inspirational material to catalyze positive change and give you fuel to push through self-limiting beliefs.
Through 108 diverse essays, anecdotes, and parables, Light provides doorways to inspired thinking and imagination. Prompts offer reflection questions and action steps for bringing your inspiration to life. This audiobook also includes Light’s insightful commentary, revealing new perspective and helping you engage on a deeper level.
Here you will discover:
- Recognizing the opposite of inspiration: the inner critic
- The joys and challenges of living minimally in a consumer society
- Listening for the intuitive whisper of true inspiration
- Why the best action you can take when you’re creatively lost is to keep moving
- How to grapple with fear when it stands in the way of your dreams
- Why following your inspiration will often remove you from your comfort zone
- Questions to ask yourself in order to recognize your blind spots
- How to reorient your attitudes toward the concept of success
- Embracing whimsy and small moments of chaos as allies
- Why the process of achieving mastery is far from straightforward
Join Light as he helps you stop chasing inspiration and start finding it - in every moment of your life.
What the critics say
“Light’s inspirational, timely stories are profoundly relevant for us all.” (Elena Brower, best-selling author of Practice You, Art of Attention, and Being You)
“I read just one of the doses, and couldn’t put it down. Truly inspirational!” (Leon Logothetis, host of The Kindness Diaries)
“I really enjoy Light’s daily inspiration.” (Rosario Dawson, actress)