Free with 60-day trial
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $8.71
What if the majority of common investing advice is wrong?
Feel like the generic advice you follow on investing isn't working? Feel like you're going nowhere? Not doing enough? Missing out on something? While others seem to be making easy money?
This is not far from the truth. Much of the conventional wisdom around investing is wildly outdated and short-sighted. Some great examples are:
- Bonds are safer than stocks
- 100 minus your age is how much you should have in stocks
- Roth IRAs build more wealth
- Investing in foreign stocks makes foreign companies richer
- Socially responsible investments promote the social responsibility cause
- Index funds always outperform
- Older advisors are better
- Politics affect the markets
- Gold will save you in the apocalypse
- The market is efficient
Everyone of these is terribly wrong, and following this advice will cost you greatly in the long-run. This book debunks all these myths and shows you what to do instead.
Having been a financial planner for some of the biggest firms in the business, Cairo Copeland has worked with thousands of clients to overcome these limiting beliefs and get investment plans that promote the end goal of financial freedom. This book presents the 27 most common, false beliefs that he needed to deprogram his clients from falling for.
Written for the new investor, void of jargon, and without the pretentious style most financial advice books use, this book is the best place to start your investing journey.