Listen free for 30 days
Once Upon a Witch
- A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Fantasy, Books 1-3
- Narrated by: Lesley Ann Fogle
- Length: 16 hrs and 24 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $31.27
The Winchester witches have a knack for finding trouble. It doesn't always come in the form of mysteries, though.
Enjoy Hemlock Cove's favorite band of merry witches as they embark on a trio of fabulous fantasies that take them to several different worlds that stretch the limits of their imaginations and magical abilities.
This multi-book set includes the first three books in the Wicked Witches of the Midwest fantasy series.
- Witchy Tales: Aunt Tillie is on a rampage, and when Landon threatens to confiscate the wine she intends on selling at an area festival, she curses everyone into a fairy tale book she wrote when her great-nieces were small children. To make it back home, Bay, Clove and Thistle - along with the men they love - have to make their way through a treacherous fantasy land that doesn't follow any standard rules. They're old fairy tales with a modern and witchy twist, and to survive the night the witches have to overcome Aunt Tillie's twisted mind.
- A Witch in Time: When Aunt Tillie is injured during a freak storm, Landon and Bay sit vigil by her hospital bedside and are drawn into her memories. It's fun and games at first as Landon gets a glimpse at the formation of the family he loves, but things turn dire toward the end when Aunt Tillie wants to stay in the past. The three of them need to work together to return to their time ...but they're going to need a little help from Winchester family members past to make their ultimate escape.
- Make a Witch: Things are going well in Hemlock Cove and the Thanksgiving holiday is looming large. Before that happens, though, things go wrong (of course). It seems the new wishing well donated to Hemlock Cove by a local shop owner is granting wishes, which makes everyone happy - until those wishes go bad, of course.
What listeners say about Once Upon a WitchAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Stop changing Narrators
I love these books, love this Author, but this particular narrator sounds like. Jersey shore 80's ding dong. and I am from NYC. so that saying something. I hate when they switch them.
her voice is just to shrill and heavy, she often sounds like she is yelling.
6 people found this helpful
- Elizabeth B.
speed it up to x1.2!
this narrator is a Jersey voiced slow talking drag. @ x1.2, it raises the pitch enough and speeds up the drag of her voice to make it tolerable.
- Freya's Garden Of Earthly Delights
A Promising Start
I am already up to book 15, so I'm writing this after I've listened to the series progress. I'm glad I waited. I would have originally given it less stars because the writing is a bit clumsy, but I chalked that up to it being the beginning of her series. Now, having listened to a lot more of the series, I will tell you that the writing gets much better! This is a great series I'm totally hooked on! Be prepared for narrator changes. That gets SUPER frustrating, but stick with it anyway. I promise you it's worth it. I love this series.