Listen free for 30 days
Overcome Relationship Anxiety
- How to Rid Yourself of Relationship Anxiety. Learn How to Be More Secure, Calm and Happy.
- Narrated by: Samantha Novak
- Length: 5 hrs and 32 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $25.00
Learn how to overcome relationship anxiety and how to attain a relationship that is secure, calm, and happy.
In this best-selling guide, renowned author and speaker Michelle Gates hands you the step-by-step blueprint to quickly eradicating relationship anxiety and insecurity.
In Overcome Relationship Anxiety, you're going to discover:
- The essential step-by-step blueprint for romantic relationships
- The characteristics of secure, lasting, attachment bonding
- Quickly eradicate insecure and damaging attachment styles
- Riding the romantic roller-coaster in a calm, mature, and collected fashion
- The five basic love languages and how to use them
- Creating reliability in a relationship
- Achieving healthy and happy interdependence
- Real-life case studies
- And much more!
What the critics say
“The most modern, fresh and effective relationship book we have read in years.” (Sydney Herald)
“...which is why we have zero hesitations in recommending this.” (Chicago Times)
What listeners say about Overcome Relationship AnxietyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Have a happier and more secure relationship
Without meaning to sound too dramatic...I am CERTAIN this book is what saved my marriage and turned it from a fractured mess to a happy, secure and mature relationship.
To the author - THANK YOU!
- Anonymous User
Makes total sense
Nothing I have ever read
Nothing I have ever heard in a book
Nothing I have ever heard from a friend or expert....
....has ever made as much sense as the contents of this book in respect to relationships and my approach to them.
- Anonymous User
I am shocked on two accounts...
1 - How much I actually learned from one book
2 - How much I learned about MYSELF and my past mistakes (and the things I did well).
I am so so grateful
THIS is the book that literally saved my relationship.
Sorry if that is dramatic, but it is the truth.