Listen free for 30 days
Peak Business Performance Under Pressure
- A Navy Ace Shows How to Make Great Decisions in the Heat of Business Battles
- Narrated by: James Edward Thomas
- Length: 6 hrs and 58 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $25.00
Navy Ace pilot and TOPGUN instructor Bill Driscoll demonstrates how his own life-or-death aerial dogfights - and the preparation for them - can help guide high-risk corporate decisions. Interviews with over 200 senior executives and 26 Ace pilots, as well as strategies from Driscoll's own highly successful second career in commercial real estate, reinforce the consistent patterns underlying exceptional performance under pressure.
- Make tough, split-second decisions under the pressure of the fast-paced, competitive battleground of global enterprise
- Cope with ever-changing business conditions, such as company downsizing, management changes, dwindling resources, and tight deadlines
- Boost personal, team, and organizational performance
What listeners say about Peak Business Performance Under PressureAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anton J Gunn
Incredible Leadership Lessons
As the son of a Navy Chief Petty Officer, I found this book to be incredibly relational. The stories of Navy leadership are similar to the stories that guided my life. As a successful healthcare executive, the lessons in this book are timeless and apply succinctly to the daily challenges I face as a leader in a highly matrixed and complex organization.
I am so glad that I bought this book and will recommend it to my friends and colleagues.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!