Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $8.71
Are you interested in philosophy? Do you know the great philosophical thinkers and philosophies they represent? Do you know what the basic philosophical directions are? Learn more about great philosophical thinkers and their basic ideas.
Philosophy experienced its origins at the time of ancient Greece with its well-known representatives Plato and Socrates, to name just two examples. One can translate philosophy as the striving for knowledge about the meaning of life, the essence of the world, and the position of man in the world.
It describes the teaching and science of the knowledge of the meaning of life and of the world and of man's position in the world. Beyond that, however, it has a further meaning, namely, the personal side of each human being and the way in which each one regards life and the world for himself as things. This corresponds to the saying "Live and let live".
In this helpful guide, you will learn:
- The basis of philosophy
- Ways how philosophy and science are connected to each other
- The evolution of philosophy
- Derivation of the concept of philosophy and its importance
- Types of philosophical fundamental directions
- Methods that apply in philosophy
- And much more!
Seize the opportunity today, and get a philosophical reflection knowledge of your life.
More from the same
- Philosophie - Grundlagen, 2 in 1 Buch [Philosophy - Basics, 2 in 1 Book]
- Filosofía con Diferencia: Tus Sentimientos y Su Derecho a Existir [Philosophy with a Difference: Your Feelings and Your Right to Exist]
- Philosophie mal anders: Deine Gefühle und ihre Existenzberechtigung [A Different Kind of Philosophy: Your Feelings and Their Right to Exist]