Listen free for 30 days
- A Step-by-Step Guide: How to Potty Train Your Child in a Few Days, Simple Methods to Get Your Toddler Diaper Free
- Narrated by: Brittany Caruana
- Length: 2 hrs and 9 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
Discover the secret to potty-training your toddler, quickly and effectively, without breaking a sweat with this comprehensive guide to potty training for toddlers!
Weaning your toddler out of their diapers and getting them to learn how to properly use the toilet and prevent toilet "accidents" is a major milestone in the development and growth of your child. It's not an easy feat to accomplish, especially if you're a new parent. It can be overwhelming, to say the least. But it doesn't have to be that way.
In this guide, Lisa Sheppard answers all your questions about effectively potty-training your kids and shows you everything you need to know about getting your kids to give up their diapers and learn to embrace the toilet, once and for all.
Here's what you're going to discover in Potty Training:
- Ways to introduce the potty to your kids so you don't encounter resistance
- Foolproof techniques to help you potty-train your children effectively
- Common potty-training problems encountered by new and inexperienced parents and how to get rid of them
- Important things you absolutely need to know about before potty-training boys
- The only items you need to potty-train your toddlers successfully
- Steps to deal with potty-training regression when it occurs
- The ultimate guide to potty-training children with autism
- The worst mistakes parents make when trying the three-day potty training and how to avoid them
- Toilet-related injuries in toddlers and how to keep your toddler safe
- And much more!
Designed for new and inexperienced parents, guardians, nannies, and anyone involved in childcare, Potty Training is a guide that provides a clear path toward succeeding in this important area of your child's development.
Scroll up and click the "buy now" button!