The Practical Guide to the Montessori Method at Home is aimed at parents who want to integrate the Montessori philosophy at home with their children. It includes:
- A basic introduction to the principles of the Montessori philosophy,
- Numerous illustrated examples of how to apply it at home, classified by subject and age, and explained clearly and concisely,
- A list of Montessori materials which are worth buying.
The guide is written in a pleasant and accessible tone, and has been structured so that it is:
- Easy and quick to use, created especially for parents who lack free time,
- Simple to implement, with activities classified by age, which include illustrations and pictures of the materials,
- Affordable to execute, with cheap and simple materials.
About the author
Julia Palmarola is an educational writer specialized in integrating the Montessori method at home on a budget. Her books are meant for parents who want to learn more about Montessori and apply it at home with their babies, toddlers, and children of pre-school age.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Practical Guide to the Montessori Method at Home
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ricci Kristen Saliba
There is lots of very useful information and the reader is pleasant to listen to.