Listen free for 30 days
Praying the Scriptures for Your Life
- 31 Days of Abiding in the Presence, Provision, and Power of God
- Narrated by: Jodie Berndt
- Length: 7 hrs and 47 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $35.73
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Taking you on a 31-day journey rooted in Christ's words in John 15, Praying the Scriptures for Your Life will help you find guidance and peace as you pray through life's trickiest issues, from relationships to finances to what to do with the pain of unanswered prayer. Discover how Scripture can be experienced, not just read!
In one of his last conversations with his disciples, Jesus urged his followers to "remain" in him. But what does it mean to remain in Christ in our daily lives? In Praying the Scriptures for Your Life, popular Bible teacher Jodie Berndt invites you to experience deeper intimacy with Christ as you allow his words from John 15 to transform your perspective as well as your prayers.
This reflective 31-day devotional:
- Gives insight into what it means to abide with Christ every day.
- Guides you in how to pray the Scriptures and let them shape your choices.
- Covers topics ranging from relationships to faith to money management.
- Shows how closeness with Christ equips you to bear fruit through your prayers.
- Is a reminder that you are created for connection with your heavenly Father.
- Teaches how abiding is the key to abundance.
Praying the Scriptures for Your Life is the latest addition to the best-selling Praying the Scriptures series. With short, easy-to-listen-to chapters, the book invites you to read, reflect, and respond as you pray the Scriptures over every area of your life. Discover the peace that comes from abiding in Christ as you sink deep into his word.
What listeners say about Praying the Scriptures for Your LifeAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I wish I knew her. she has many wonderful words that are very helpful. I continue to pray now.